понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

Natalie lost 50 pounds

Natalie lost 50 pounds

Weight Loss Success Story of the Day: Natalie lost 50 pounds by eating moderate potions, tracking what she ate and exercising regularly. This proud wife and mom of 3 is now a fitness coach. Check out her story….


Natalie before and after

Name: Natalie Testamark-Mason,
Age: 35
Height: 5’8″
Starting Weight: 225
Current Weight: 175
Married, Mom of 3, & Fitness Coach


Hello! My name is Natalie Testamark-Mason. I have been dedicated to my weight loss journey since May 2012. My weight gain came with a lot of negativity – bad health, insecurity, and depression. I was tired of feeling that way and I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror. After a few serious health scares I knew it was time to make a change. I refused to let something as controllable as my weight, define my emotions and well-being.


Initially, I started with decreasing my portion sizes and using food tracking apps to monitor my eating. This process was a great starting point which taught me about accountability and healthy choices. I don’t believe in depriving yourself of foods that you like, but instead I focused on moderation. Lately, I have been eating less starchy carbs & replacing them with green vegetables and/or protein.


Since I am a former collegiate athlete and coach, I went back to my roots and started training like an athlete. Biking, running, strength and athletic style circuit training. I became such a Fitness Addict that now my Husband and I own and manage a Fitness Company where I am also a Fitness Coach helping to lead others to their goals.


My advice to others is first, realize that weight loss is a personal journey. Looking to others for inspiration is GREAT but remember to do what is best for you. Second, understand this journey is not a sprint…it’s a marathon! Don’t look for quick weight loss crash diets and gimmicks. Embrace a healthy lifestyle, including healthy foods & exercise. I promise the journey will feel like less of a struggle. Great Luck to Everyone on their journey!! Keep Pushing!!


IG: @nattydreadlocs @mrsmasonprime

Website: masonprime.com


Original article and pictures take http://www.blackweightlosssuccess.com/natalie-lost-50-pounds-2/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий