понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

Kettlebell Exercises For Beginners At Home

Kettlebell Exercises For Beginners At Home

If you are a beginner Kettlebell user, I can totally understand wanting to do your exercises at home. Even as a more advanced user, I always prefer to workout from my own home, as I like to keep these things private.


While some may enjoy the motivation or convenience that a gym offers, I prefer the comfort and privacy offered from my own living room, but that is just me.


Kettlebell Exercises For Beginners At Home


Well, first you should consider the equipment needed. Hopefully you already have your Kettlebells sorted, and you have chosen a weight that is suitable for you. In addition to that, you are going to need the following things to do exercises at home:


  • A Large enough area to perform exercises such as swings and windmills.
  • An exercise mat or similar soft area of floor
  • Towel/Water etc
  • A routine to follow (more on this towards the bottom of the page)

The great thing about Kettlebells is that a lot of their exercises can be easily performed by beginners, and will get results just as quickly.


Out of all the Kettlebell programs for women we've reviewed, Lean and Lovely comes out on top in every department.



It's more than just a DVD, it's a full-on program.


Follow A Routine, Or Just Pick One Or Two Exercises?


This one depends on you, but I would definitely recommend following a routine. Aside from the fact that you will be using expert advice, you will also notice the following:


  • All of your body gets a workout, and you will find your whole ability to exercise rapidly increases, allowing you to not call yourself a “beginner” anymore
  • You will be less likely to adopt bad form in your exercises, and avoid injuring yourself
  • You won’t have to spend time researching new exercises for your workout
  • For some reason, you don’t necessarily feel like you are exercising alone!

If you do want to go it alone and just stick to one or two exercises, I’m going to recommend some for you now. I’ll also talk about some DVD routines you can try further down the page.


Easiest Exercises For Beginners


The following are widely recommended as the simplest Kettlebell exercises to perform for beginners.

Swings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0jalJ-3e7U

Windmills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQrQkvVJNKk


What Routines Can Beginners Perform?


If you are going to be exercising at home, I really recommend investing in a DVD or DVD series. I tried doing exercises from memory when I first started, and I soon discovered I was getting aches and pains and probably performing them wrong, so I moved onto using my laptop to display YouTube videos to follow along to, but having to constantly change video or search for more really got in the way of my exercising, so I eventually just went for a DVD and never looked back.


Believe it or not, some of the best Kettlebell routines can be performed by both beginners and the more advanced users without a great deal of adaptation required.

A good routine utilizes the power of the Kettlebells to give you the fullest workout possible and often the difference between a beginner and somebody more experienced, is strength, which means that a beginner will perform similar exercises but to a lesser degree.


Which Routines Are Best?


Well, there are a large amount of routines, and Kettlebell DVDs are popping up all over the place these days, some of them great, some of them not so great, so I suggest you head over to this post to learn more.

To give a brief answer to the question now though, I would say the “best” routine is going to be completely down to you. What are your needs? How much time do you have? What results are you looking for?

If you consider these questions while checking out my reviews, I think you will be much more likely to find the most suitable routine for you, and that is the most important thing.

Until next time, happy exercising


Subscribe!


Subscribe to our newsletter and every time a new post goes live, we’ll send you an email. On top of that, monthly newsletters give great exercise and workout tips.


Out of all the Kettlebell programs for women we've reviewed, Lean and Lovely comes out on top in every department.


It's more than just a DVD, it's a full-on program.


Original article and pictures take http://kettlebellexerciseswomen.com/kettlebell-exercises-for-beginners-at-home site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий